PlayxPlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposed Activities for Unstructured Play

4 posters

Go down

Proposed Activities for Unstructured Play Empty Proposed Activities for Unstructured Play

Post by Admin Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:42 pm

Does anyone have any innovative ways of unstructured play? Do share for the benefits of everyone!

Admin
Admin

http://playxplay.makeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Proposed Activities for Unstructured Play Empty Re: Proposed Activities for Unstructured Play

Post by Pat Lee Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:13 pm

hmm you all can bring your kids to sentosa.. they can run around the beach, build sandcastles etc.

Pat Lee

Back to top Go down

Proposed Activities for Unstructured Play Empty Re: Proposed Activities for Unstructured Play

Post by Samantha Lim Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:07 pm

i like to bring my children to the treetop walk at macritchie. they often run around and they discover a lot of new things like animals and plants. i recommend this as its a great workout too!

Samantha Lim

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Bee Wee Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:43 pm

allow your child to role play as doctor, nurse chef etc with neighbours or relatives Smile

Tan Bee Wee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down